Old mosque , Idgah well, gateway of the fort and Nagina Mahal

Description
The mosque located outside the citadel was built in A.D. 1574. It is built of plain rubble stones with three buttresses supporting its rear walls. The well is square in shape with steps. The gate has extra-ordinary architectural features. The Nagina Mahal is in very dilapidated condition. (16th Century AD). More
Approach
areoplanBy Air : Jabalpur
busBy Bus : Bina
trainBy Train : Bina
Facilities
  • PNB, Other signages




Tickets
No Entry Fees

Notification
Preliminary Pre PDF Final Final PDF
CP No. 152, 4/12/1913; Pub 13/12/1913 pdf View C-72/AB-358,11/4/1925 pdf View
Location
Locality Tehsil District State
Khimlasa Khurai Sagar M.P.